Sunday, April 29, 2012

Scrapbooking Layout; 50th Anniversary

I worked on another layout of my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party.  I've always wanted to try PROGRESSIVE pages and this is the result of it.  You start with a 6x6 page and then you convert it to an 8 1/2 x 11 page and finally a 12x12.  Each conversion, you add more photos and/or embellishments.  With this layout, I also used a page title from P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking ebay store.  You can find the link to the store on my earlier post.  I also follow the blog and can check out her blog address below...

This is the 6x6 page. Just a photo and one of the "50's" is from the centerpieces for the party.
Here's the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet:

I just added two older photos of them - love the black & white photo of them in high school.  Also added ribbon at the top.  The paper pack is from The Paper Studio; Antiquity pack.  I just love this pack.  I bought it at Hobby Lobby and they only had the 8 1/2 x 11 size, but I bought it anyways.

Here's the final layout using the title from P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking...


2 comments:

  1. I have been scrapbooking for several years and have never heard of a progressive page! Beautiful job and congratulations to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of progressive pages either, but it's a great idea! Beautiful Page, and I love the title...wink wink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!