Saturday, June 16, 2012

Floatin' Around

I am participating in a monthly scrapbooking kit swap and I'll be honest, usually I oohhh and aahh and love the kits but haven't really done much with them.  Well this month, I received a really cute bright beachy kit that had some Create a Critter creatures.  My sister brought me some photos of her daughter to scrapbook since she's so behind (uummm...my niece is 7 and her scrapbooks barely have her coming home from the hospital...so a little behind is an exaggeration).

Anyhow, this kit was perfect for some Hawaii pictures of my niece.  I got the sketch from Let's Scrap.  It was so easy and was put together quickly.  Here it is:


Jori is such a cute subject to scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!