Friday, July 6, 2012

Cool Stuff on the Horizon!

I've got a lotta stuff on my plate right now but I love it!

1.  Carly and I were asked to create some birthday party decorations for a 50's themed birthday party - almost done with this one! 
2.  One of my good friends is getting married next week and I'm making her a "Bride to Be" crown to wear for her bridal shower/bachelorette party.  (I've always wanted to do this and I'm finally leaving the Procrastinator Zone on this one.)
3.  I started a Secret Sister Page Swap with my scrapbooking group. 
4.  Carly's Outdoor Movie Theatre birthday is coming up in a few weeks.
5.  Not to mention the two swaps I'm in at Splitcoast Stampers.
6.  I'm trying to contribute to three different challenge sites on a regular basis.  (Scrapfit, Let's Scrap and Fantabulous Cricut)

Photos will be posted as soon as projects are complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!