Thursday, June 13, 2013

Graduation Time!

Graduation has come and gone for us but I wanted to share this little Test Tube Holder that I made.  I purchased the tubes before Christmas with all kinds of plans for them but of course I never got around to doing anything.  Well, I've seen these cute little treat holders but thought they'd be a pain to make so I avoided them for awhile.  You know what???  They were so super easy to make and oh so CUTE!  Not only did I make some for graduation little goodies but I also made some birthday ones too.  (I'll have to post photos later of these.)

I can't seem to take a good picture to save my life so sorry about the darkness of the photos.  I removed the test tube (because I ate all the candy sour balls in them).  The tube is placed in the center of the box and is as tall as the back side.

I added some rolled up cash in the box for a graduation gift.  These would be perfect for favors.

I'm entering this in the Decorate to Celebrate challenge.

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up (love the weight of their cardstock!)
Patterned Paper:  DCWV School Stack
Diploma Stamp:  No idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!