Saturday, July 19, 2014

No More Scraps!

I stayed up late last night just to complete a layout and decided to make cards using the leftover scraps.  I must try to do this everytime since I have WAY too many scraps in my scrap pile.  I know, I know, I can just throw them out, but who am I kidding...I can't do it.

So here's my layout featuring Gracie:


Some close ups:


And here are three cards I made using the scraps:




The papers are from Crate and the gorgeous enamel dots are homemade by me.  *see the previous post with my instructional video.  The stamps are Stampin' Up.

The layout and card sketches/patterns are from the CTMH booklets.  They sure do make things easier when designing layouts & cards.

2 comments:

  1. I never throw away my scraps. Such a great idea to make cards right away with the leftovers. Your layout and your cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fun layout! The photos are awesome and I wish I had a dog that would water my plants!! Maybe she can teach Shadow! Your cards are so beautiful and I love the idea of using the scraps while they are still in the 'work area'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!