Tuesday, September 2, 2014

She is Fierce

I was commissioned to make these four prints to put in 8x10 frames.  It is another artistic friend of mine so I'm taking a trade instead of payment.  She is an amazing crocheter and I just love her stuff.

She's pregnant and expecting in October.  She sent me her pinterest photo, brought over the papers and I just did the cutting and putting it all together.  Although it did take a while since there were lots of items to cut, but I love them and more importantly, so does she!



The coloring does not look great.  The swirly paper is white with silver glitter swirls.  The color theme is baby pink and light gray.

Cricut cartridges used:
Plantim Schoolbook (LOVE and Shakespeare)
Art Philosophy (butterfly)
Artbooking (letters for quote)
Zoobaloo (elephant)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Is she going to hang these in the baby's room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! What is she going to make for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! All those letters to cut and glue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!