Sunday, January 11, 2015

She Art Version II




Check out this canvas when I thought I was done with it back in April, 2014.  I entered this in the Art and Wine Galleria at that time.  Well I hung it up in our bedroom and kept thinking, I like it, but there just seems to be something missing.  So...I took it off the wall; brought it to the Command Center; and just had at it.

Here's the final take:


I plan on giving it to my friend, Nikyra for her birthday.  She's actually the person I was thinking of when I came up with the verse.  She is the most positive person I know.  Very inspiring!

The canvas is actually 16x20, but I had to take a picture of a picture since I deleted the photo of the actual canvas by mistake.  I love the updo...do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!