Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Scrapbook Expo

I am so excited that the Expo is coming to town this weekend!  I really do not need anything, but it's so fun to look at the displays and samples that these experts post up for us to drool over!  I started off thinking I'd take a ton of classes, but now I decided I'd rather spend my money on STUFF.  So, this time I hope to come prepared with a list of items I actually need and some that I want to try.  I told myself I want to buy something I really DO NOT think I'd ever use - something outside of my norm.  This will (hopefully) encourage me to work outside my comfort zone. 


Last year we received these cute little stars on wire and Carly said, what in the heck would we ever use these for...?  Well, guess what, she used all hers and even said the other day that she wants to buy more.  LOL


You just never know what you're going to love.


So Saturday will be spent at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds.  We are excited!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!