Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More Pocket Pages

More pocket pages from the Orlando trip album:

I used an old Sizzix train track cut out for the roller coaster track and the Mickey in a cup was from a swap I participated in on SCS years (I really mean years!) ago.  I love these pictures of me and my nephew, Dwayne.


The background for these "cards" were made by me too.  I grabbed some cardstock and then mixed media'd it with a safari theme.  I then cut them into three 4x6 pieces and six 3x4 pieces.  I LOVE how they turned out.


Here's a closer look.


Now this...I love!  I wanted to do something different so I treated this strip of 4x3 pockets into one 12x4 pocket.  I put together the strip (using last year's CTMH National ScrapbookingDay kit).  I thought the colors matched perfect with Poccahontas' dress.  Once I came up with the layout, I cut them into four 4x3 pieces and slid them in.


I have now completed Day TWO and have started on Day THREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!