Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thanks Again Rubber Paws

I don't know if you remember, but about two years ago, I was gifted many, many supplies from my sister's sister-in-law.  Her artist name was Rubber Paws.  I am reminded daily of her because not only is the Command Center filled with supplies from her craft room, but her style and talent is something that I look upon often.

Her art was just that...art.  As I rifle though supplies, I remember how much she used gold leafing in her projects, how she used embossing powders, micro beads and many, many more out of the ordinary stamping supplies.

The Art Journal book that I'm using was from her as well.  Each time I start a new page, her inspiration is with me.  You know, I only met her once.  And even then, I didn't take the opportunity to actually talk to her.  It's so unfortunate because I think we would have had a lot of talk about and learn from each other.


See my original post here.



Here are some photos of projects I'm doing using "out of the ordinary" products:
Do you see the gold leafing?
The dress is made with torn purple paper scraps & then coated with Wink of Stella.


This pen holder was part of Rubber Paw's gifts and a stamp pad holder too.


Products used for the mixed media piece.

This wreath stamp was hers too.  I almost gave it away, but I'm so glad I didn't.  I love it!



These are only a small portion of items but ones that I have been working with this past week. 


Thanks again Karen aka Rubber Paws.  I hope you approve...R.I.P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!