Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My God...

Is forgiving...He answers me...He is great and marvelous...and I will praise Him.


As I mentioned before, when I read my bible, most times I say a prayer, open it and then read what passage God has for me at that moment.  This time it was Psalms 86.

I just drew circles using watercolor pencils, watered them down and accented with a white pen.  And added a strip of washi tape on the edge.  A very simple way to highlight key phrases.

I know this may sound silly, but I love the idea of making art in my bible.  Not only am I reading it more, but I am really studying to select highlights of the verses.  Mostly for art purposes, but really studying word by word.  Lord, you know me so well.  You know that this technique will bring me closer to Your word.  Whew!  Powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!