Thursday, July 7, 2016

ICAD #7 and End of Week One

Hey, hey, hey, I lasted at least a week!  These cards are so quick and fun to make.  I'm not having any trouble at all getting these in each day.

Prompt #7:
Pinball or Bowling
My first thought was circles.  I love creating circles in my art pieces so this was going to be easy.  I didn't prep the card, just used my finger to fingerprint three grey circles.  Then I added a few swipes of lt. Pink paint.  Baby blue was going to be my final color and when I went to swipe it around the pink marks, my finger slipped.  Oops!  So now I decided to cover the page (around the circles) with the blue paint.  At that point, I thought I'm going to add the three finger holes and literally make them bowling balls.  I used a BIC pen for that and then black re-inker with a toilet tissue roll to add black circles around them.  I added some "x's" on the lower right side for a play on the X for strike in bowling.

Although we're supposed to be concentrating on words, type, etc., I just left it alone.  I don't know why, but I really like it and they sort of remind me of something out of the Flintstones.  Hee Hee!


I used my brush off for this page:

And here are all seven cards for Week One:

Do you have a favorite?  I love the Snoopy one but really like the way the background looks on Day #4 (typewriter).

YABBA DABBA DOO!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! They are all so artistic and beautiful!! I love the colors and designs of all of them!! If I had to choose, I'd have to say the Snoopy one, too :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!