Friday, July 29, 2016

Summer Reading Marathon Update

We're getting closer to the last couple of weeks for the Summer Reading Marathon going on in my household.  I'm a couple chapters into Book #17 and Carly just completed Book #17.  I'm closing in on her!
We're heading to the library today to get our next pile of books!
I have always LOVED going to the library especially in the summer when they have all sorts of fun activities for all ages.


So how can you not check out a blue book with this clever display!  The blue book I selected is Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank.  A very good summer read with a little bit of everything...romance, comedy, and suspense.  I liked it!  It looks like there is a series of books based on the main character.  I will definitely continue to read more about her. 


*Even Derek is getting into the fun of Summer Reading Marathon.  He finished one book and is on his second.  It's always just been me and Carly since she was six years old (she's 23 now).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!