Saturday, November 5, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags; DAY ONE and USE YOUR PAPER 3

Did someone say Christmas?  Yup, that was me.  Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?  I've been on a gift tag making marathon and decided to make it a series.

DAY ONE:  3D Gingerbread Man Tags



I used punches and paper scraps for these.  I punched three gingerbread men and two 1 1/2" circles for each one.

This was a great USE YOUR PAPER project as well since I used all brown/tan paper scraps and solid red scraps for this project.

I tied ribbon to the top of each gingerbread man to complete the tags.

I made these for our tag exchange that we do with my local scrapbook group.  It's an annual tradition with our group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!