Monday, November 14, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags: DAY TEN

These tags were also cut using the scalloped circle cut on my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  I cut the scalloped circles at 2 3/4" and the inner circle at 2 1/4".  I cut a base (white) and patterned paper circles.  Obviously the patterned paper circles were cut in half.

The top is the tab punch from SU!  I don't know if they still sell it.  I know I purchased this punch a long time ago.

This is another great way to use scrap paper!  The metallic strip in the centers are two different washi tapes and then I attached punched snowflakes with dimensional adhesive.  I still need to punch a hole in the center of the tabs and add ribbon/twine.



These photos were also taken while I was on the road.  Not the greatest, but you can see the details.

I love reading the comments everyone leaves and don't forget that I'll be pulling one person to win all 12 tags.

Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Your tags are so gorgeous!! I love the ornament shape and the way you've decorated them!! They look amazing!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!