Friday, February 10, 2017

Bee Mine

I love the Create-a-Critter I and II cartridges.  Can those images be any cuter?  I knew I wanted to make something for Valentine's Day so I pulled out some cardstock and just started cutting.  All these images were made by the C-A-C II cartridge.


I am hanging this cute banner in my cubicle at work.

Two Cricut challenge sites have Valentine's for their challenge so I thought I'd add this project to both of them.  Click on over to the Bitten By The Bug2 (BBTB2) and the FANTABULOUS CRICUT challenge site for weekly Cricut challenges.  Pull out your machine and get chirpin'!  Look for my DT projects on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog FCCB in the future.  My first one will be on February 20th.

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Dorlene!! I love the cuts you used!! I bet it looks so beautiful hanging in your cubicle!! What a fabulous project!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Create a Critter cartridge too! It is one of my favorites. This banner is perfect for a Valentine's office decoration- I love the bee! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week! Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable banner. The Create a Critter images make this banner so much Fun! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vertical banner. I used to decorate my office too with cricut cuts. Love those critters. Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's the perfect decor for your cubicle - great idea! Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable banner! I agree the images are so cute in the Create A Critter cartridges! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!