Monday, April 3, 2017

Gettin' It Done With Mini Albums Galore!

I took a break from scrapbooking to complete unfinished projects. I completed three mini albums on one weekend and worked on another one the next.  I am a machine!
I'm not going to show you all the details of the albums, but here are some snapshots:






I must have been in a ROCK 'N ROLL mood when I started these two before.  It felt so good completing them but also using up paper and embellishments.  After doing the Command Center organization, I have a new mindset - use your stash!  Seriously...don't just say it, but actually do it!

During my stretching breaks, I watched some YouTube videos on adding flaps, pockets and waterfall additions to the pages.  So cool!

I used Indie Art & New Arrival Cricut cartridges for the Rock n' Roll Baby and Rock Queen albums; and Doodlecharms & Simply Charmed cartridges for the Back to School album.

These albums will be added to my "FOR SALE" pile for future craft fairs/boutiques.  If you are interested in seeing more or purchasing, send me an email at doorknocker3@yahoo.com.

Side Note:  LeAnna was in the Command Center with me on Saturday and usually I say no to a lot of the supplies she wants to use because I might need it later, right?  Oh no, she was in heaven since everything she asked for, I let her use.  She was so excited and finished lots of fun projects!  Fun, fun, fun!!
**Bonus - with the new organization, there is room for her & I to create at the same time!**

Albums Completed:
Rock n' Roll Baby
Rock Queen
Spring
Back to School




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!