Monday, May 15, 2017

You're On My Mind - Mid Month Inspiration CWS

I loved this rubber book/tulip image from Pattie's Creations so much, I created another card.  Pattie's Creations is the current sponsor for this month's challenge on Creative With Stamps (CWS) challenge site.  It's not too late to join the link!
This time I used a brighter color theme.  The background started with a gelli print and I added gold Heidi shine and some other marks stamped using the Elements 3 Bloom Art Stamps and gold & black inks.  The sentiment is an old Stampin' Up one.  It's perfect for any occasion.


Before adhering the stamped image, I added multiple strips of bright washi tapes.  I absolutely love the tiny gold "love" washi tape!  I bought it in preparation for my son's upcoming wedding and all those scrapbook pages I'm going to make.


I used a sketch on the Stick it Down challenge site.  Since I cannot post the card until after May 1st, I'm not entering in their monthly challenge, but still like the sketch.



This is the second card I made with this digi stamp.  Click HERE to see the other card.

5 comments:

  1. I love that digi stamp! Super cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with this sweet Digi, Dorlene! Lovely background and pretty Summertime colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bright Boots on your card
    so beautiful
    Great made
    Hugs from Teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card teamie.. I love the color of the boots and the washi tape strips. Great look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!