Monday, July 31, 2017

ICADs 2017 Week Three

Week Three - still going strong!
Prompts in order: starburst, rainbow, sprout, alphabetize, gear or gadget, yin/yang, and simplicity
The ICADs:

I made the first four at work with very limited supplies. I enjoyed cutting out words and phrases out of magazines. I need to do that more often because it's free art supplies!

My favorite this week is ICAD #17 Sprout. I covered the index card with some scrap paper at work, scribbled some markers (on my desk) and added water drops. Then dragged the card over it. Then I drew the "sprouts". Very simple. I'm not really sure about the second card, but hey, it's about experimenting, fun and using what you have available.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all so artistic and gorgeous!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!