Friday, August 25, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #6

This week went by so fast I can't believe it's already Friday! I mean, not that I'm complaining, but wow! So, I hurt my back this week at work. UGH! I thought I was being careful, but I still hurt it. It seems odd to mention this on a Thankful Friday, but I am thankful for pain free days. You don't realize how lucky you are on a day to day basis until something like this happens.
I do have my aches and pains, don't get me wrong, but I am thankful that I can walk, talk, speak and hear. Wow! These huge things that we take for granted.
Now it's your turn! Tell me what you're thankful for this Friday. I'd love to hear your comments. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!