Sunday, September 24, 2017

Name Banner; Sweet Charlotte Snow

My friend Rosemary is having another granddaughter. I made name banners for her other two so she asked me to do another one. Let me tell you about my friend Rosemary...she is the sweetest most giving person I ever met & hilarious. I always have a great time when I'm with her but she is one last minute mama.

I only had three day notice to make it. I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't get it done in that short amount of time. I finally finished & here's the finished banner. Sorry, I know it's not the best photo, but that name sure is a long one.



She always gives me artistic freedom (as long as I use pink) so I get to do what I want. You know I'm using pink anyway!

UPDATE: Baby Charlotte Snow was born on September 20th!

Cartridges Used:
Art Philosophy for the banners & toppers and white flowers
Mini Monogram for the letters

Punches Used:
Scallopped Punch & Circle Punch are from SU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!