Tuesday, November 28, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day Two

Day Two:
I use the Cricut for these tags. The trees came from the Family Memories scrapbook layout cartridge that was the freebie last week. I didn't use the layouts, but loved the tree!


I splattered some Sparkle Color Silk from Fun Stampers Journey on the base tree before adding the top layer. Added a 1" circle for the "to & from".

Quick and easy today!

It really doesn't take much time or supplies to make your own gift tags. I did use two full sheets of cardstock for these tags because I wanted to make a lot of them but you can easily use scrap papers for these. I cut them at 3 1/2".

GIVEAWAY: A set of all twelve tags will be given away at the end of the 12 days. First sign on to be a follower of my blog and then I will include one entry for every comment made. If you leave a comment each day, your chances of winning the 12 tag set will increase. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!