Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WOYWW #445

My desk is a mess! I just cleaned it after I completed the wedding album and it was so clean and lots of room to work and then the next project happened! We're having a cubicle decorating contest at work again this year and everyone is getting into it! To see posts from last year, click HERE.

Here's mine:


I had one large piece of cardboard left over from when I made the Eiffel Tower (HERE) so I thought I'd make this cute car. I normally cannot draw a thing, but this car was super easy. The driver & passengers are cut with my Circuit using the Doodlecharms cartridge.

Most of the items on my desk are either scraps from those cuts or items I used to weigh the cuts down. Instead of using my expensive scrapbooking paper, I used some inexpensive white papers and painted the colors in before layering them together.

Click on over to the Stamping Ground to read more about WOYWW and to check out the other desks.  Join in and show us a picture of your work desk too.

I'll post photos of my coworker's designs later. There are some people who are still working on theirs.

Happy Week!



10 comments:

  1. I love your cubicle! Hahah it's so Cute! Have a great week, I'm excited to see the other designs.
    Ellie #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorlene, oh my gosh, I LOVE your cubicle! This is awesome! You are simply amazing! I hope there are prizes and....you get the top one! Many blessings, Felicia, #29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dorlene, I love your cubicle! I have baa humbug bunting over our pod at work, mainly because some of the other pods go overboard with the decorations! Have a lovely week Heather #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great decoration, love it to bits. Have a lovely and creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that put a smile on my face - how creative.. and super-cute!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Bubbles
    #3
    https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/woyww-445.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow now that's what I call an office with the spirit of the festive season. Great decorations! Happy WOYWW Sarah #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea at work - bet that makes for a very festive look. Love the bright bold colours you have used to decorate yours. Who says you can't draw - that is fabulous!
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute decoration! I hope you win! I love to see a busy desk! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW Dorlene, your decoration is amazing - you definitely deserve to win the cubicle competition!! Well done on the brilliant design, I love it :-D
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!