Saturday, February 3, 2018

Junk Journal Post #7; Stenciled Heart

This lined notebook page started with the spritzed mist on the page. I was testing out my new Outrageous Pink spray from Fun Stampers Journey and what better place to experiment than a Junk Journal?

I used Sweet Berry acrylic paint (also Fun Stampers Journey) with the heart stencil and added some white acrylic paint to lighted the center. I used a fine point BIC pen to out line the heart and add scribbles. Then I used Cool Pool acrylic paint (FSJ) to add the dots here and there. 

The black marks are from a script stamp and background stamps that I have in my stash. I added the handmade scalloped book page on the top right of the page.

Final touch was to add some Black and Outrageous Pink Color Silk splatters on the page.

I love the softness of this page.

Here's another look saved by using a filter.

Fun Stampers Journey Products:
Outrageous Pink Spray Mist
Outrageous Pink Color Silk
Black Color Silk
Sweet Berry Acrylic Paint
Cool Pool Acrylic Paint

To purchase Fun Stampers Journey products, click to their website and select me, Dorlene Durham as your Journey Coach.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!