Monday, May 7, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #41

I know, I know, it's already Monday, but I missed my Friday post but I didn't want to stop being thankful.

I am thankful for my baby girl, Gracie. She's our border collie mix and she's a spaz! I really mean it, she is hilarious and nutty but also so smart and loving. It's so amazing how much personality dogs can have. I'm thankful for her because she brightens my day when I come home from work because she's so super excited to see me. She does her stretches when I'm doing mine. She wants to eat when I eat. (yeah, she's a chunkster just like me) She's my road trip partner when driving around town and now that hubby's home, she's his full time buddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!